WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2004
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
2004-08-08 12:10:04 UTC
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to
announce the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.

KOOK OF THE MONTH
-----------------

The winner is... RUSSELL B. WATERS!

Russell B. Waters . . . . 15
Brian "Yoda" Sterling . . 8
none of the above . . . . 3

Well done, PizzaKKKook. And to think that most of those people voted
for you *before* you revealed that you're a White Supremacist!

COWARD OF THE MONTH
-------------------

The winner is... ALEXA CAMERON!

Alexa Cameron . . . . . . . . 9
Raymond Ronald Karczewski . . 8
Kadaitcha Man . . . . . . . . 7
Brandon Hex . . . . . . . . . 3
Harry Ballsac . . . . . . . . 1
none of the above . . . . . . 0

Pleace to be denying that you exist in your HUGE MOLTEN acceptance
speech, nutjob!

GOLDEN KILLFILE
---------------

The winners are... LYNNE "HOOFPRINTS" LYONS!

Yes . . 22
No . . 2

...and ALAN PALMER!

Yes . . 15
No . . 4

Congratulations to sci.psychology.psychotherapy on producing two of
the most tedious kooks ever seen!

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD

The winner is... EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!

Edmond Heinz Wollmann . . 18
Russell B. Waters . . . . 9
none of the above . . . . 2

Congratulations, Heinzieeeeeeeeee! Just how pathetic does one have to
be to be twice as pathetic as a pathetic stalking pizzaboi, and also
to win a total of 39 AUK awards? About as pathetic as you are, I
suppose.

PALMJOB PADDLE
--------------

The winner is... GEORGE HAMMOND!

Yes . . 23
No . . 0

Since my girlfriend, unlike yours, isn't retarded, she voted for you
too, Spammond!

PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is... DR. FLONKENSTEIN!

Yes . . 27
No . . 0

A truly epoch-making result! I think this is the only unanimous vote
*ever* for this award when there's been any option on the ballot other
than "Yes", and nobody deserves it more than my GRATE MENTOR, without
whose guidance I might never have found my way to AUK. Well done, O
MIGHTY TORLL!

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD

The winners are... BRIAN "YODA" STERLING!

Yes . . 18
No . . 1

...and RUDOLF X!

Yes . . 11
No . . 5

Congratulations to both of these well-spanked loons!

BUSTED URINAL AWARD
-------------------

The winner is... the USENET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

Yes . . 26
No . . 0

Please post at least 50,000 lines of screed proving that I'm Chris
Caputo in reply to this post, foamers!

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

The winner is... DEREK "EXTREMEONE" LAWRENCE!

Yes . . 25
No . . 0

Well done, Mary! Why don't we all celebrate your victory with the
tuneful sound of plonkers strummed in close harmony?

ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET
-----------------------------

The winner is... ALEXA CAMERON!

Yes . . 29
No . . 0

Hi Alexa! Did you have remotely-viewed precognition of this result?

TAR & FEATHERS
--------------

The winners are... CHARLES D. BOHNE!

Yes . . 26
No . . 1

Well done, Chuckweasel!

...and BRANDON HEX!

Yes . . 21
No . . 1

We couldn't give Mary an award without giving one to his sidekick too!

...and RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI!

Yes . . 21
No . . 4

This result is copyrighted, Kazoo. That means you're not allowed to
quote it for purposes of whining. Hell, isn't it?

72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD
------------------------------------

The winner is... STEPHEN P. VANIER!

Yes . . 23
No . . 1

Will you be displaying your Buddhatrophy on your Buddhashelf,
Buddhak00k?

KOOK KARD FIVE OF DIAMONDS
--------------------------

The winner is... CHARLES D. BOHNE!

25 votes

Sorry we couldn't seat you closer to your girlfriend Alexa, Bohnehead!

This concludes the results of the July ballot. Thirty ballot papers
were received, and none was disqualified, though an attempt to vote in
a different thread was officially ignored. Until next time we meet,
may your God go with you - especially if you believe you're God
yourself!
--
AUK award-winners and FAQs:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Nemesis
2004-08-08 12:47:22 UTC
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:10:04 GMT, Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
[...]
You forgot a couple of NG's, let me fix that.
--
Nemesis
ICQ #4610826

http://www.tehawk.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~tehawk
Brand0n h3x
2004-08-08 17:39:04 UTC
blah, blah, blah

Those awards are bias.
--
When I finally do go to hell, I am kicking Satan's ass and taking over.

I want to be buried face down when I die,
so my enemies can still keep kissing my ass.

This isn't the troll you are looking for. Move along now.
Bookman
2004-08-08 20:45:08 UTC
<Quoted award>

TAR & FEATHERS
--------------

The winners are... CHARLES D. BOHNE!

Yes . . 26
No . . 1

Well done, Chuckweasel!

...and BRANDON HEX!

Yes . . 21
No . . 1

We couldn't give Mary an award without giving one to his sidekick too!
<End quoted>
Post by Brand0n h3x
blah, blah, blah
Those awards are bias.
Good acceptance speech, Brandon. Short, whiny and to the point.

Enjoy your award!

ESL!
--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/afa-b/
Brand0n h3x
2004-08-09 05:21:05 UTC
In article <ohwRc.79304$***@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, "Bookman"
<***@kc.rr.comNULL> wrote:

See, this is what I am talking about

You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.

I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.

So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.

Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.

Go look at my picture, you fag.

When was the last time you got laid?

bet it was years ago.

edens rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
2004-08-09 04:36:31 UTC
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
prego prego

arf meow arf
House Widdershins
2004-08-09 05:36:46 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Nice meltdown.

Widdershins

My inner child is a mean little fucker.
edens rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
2004-08-09 05:48:32 UTC
Post by House Widdershins
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Nice meltdown.
no bartlo this weekend

arf meow arf
Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 11:55:37 UTC
Post by House Widdershins
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Nice meltdown.
Widdershins
My inner child is a mean little fucker.
yer innner child is a retard.

House Widdershins
2004-08-09 15:18:10 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brandon Hex
Post by House Widdershins
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Nice meltdown.
Widdershins
My inner child is a mean little fucker.
yer innner child is a retard.
Maybe, but he doesn't go bug shit in the froups.

Widdershins

I'm sorry. My fault. I forgot you were an idiot.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 21:13:48 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:18:10 -0700, House
Post by House Widdershins
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brandon Hex
Post by House Widdershins
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know
how to kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Nice meltdown.
Widdershins
My inner child is a mean little fucker.
yer innner child is a retard.
Maybe, but he doesn't go bug shit in the froups.
Widdershins
I'm sorry. My fault. I forgot you were an idiot.
Like Hexie!
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 22:48:25 UTC
In article <***@hotmail.com>, "Dr.
Flonkenstein" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

yep, never heard of you before either.

And to think of all that trouble you put into making a user name people
WOULD remember.

lol

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-08-10 02:27:14 UTC
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:48:25 -0600, ***@haw.com (Brandon Hex) wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
Post by Brandon Hex
yep, never heard of you before either.
Well, I never heard of you, either, until you earned your prestigious
k00k award. I hope you display it proudly.

(Wrestling groups deleted)
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' 4/27/04 (***@4ax.com)

"Nope, Lockheed provided the cover for 9-11 due to abuses of it's system. They're guilty as charged. But ultimately it was Bechtel who concocted the
9-11 events." Alexa connects some totally different dots. 8/6/04 (***@4ax.com)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 22:47:22 UTC
Wow, how can I just come into AUk and takeo over like I did.

C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-09 14:00:24 UTC
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Pizzaguru accepts his shiny new k0oK award! Encore!

-=-=-=-=-

* Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Government/Media
Disinformation Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Lemming
* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-09 14:11:51 UTC
Post by Brand0n h3x
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Pizzaguru accepts his shiny new k0oK award! Encore!
...and so is misreading the From: header.

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
Aratzio
Pizzaboi, BrandDumb like there is a whole lot of difference.
Dan Baldwin
2004-08-09 16:13:45 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by Brand0n h3x
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Pizzaguru accepts his shiny new k0oK award! Encore!
...and so is misreading the From: header.
Pizzaboi, BrandDumb like there is a whole lot of difference.
Ackhully ...

PizzaBoi is kind of entertaining. I loved reading his insistence that
pizza delivery is a more demanding field than information technology,
and his latest whinges re: his ex-NSP account make for some great
entertainment.

The whole Brandumb/Mary crew are just tedious pimples. Once you've read
one fag-lame you're pretty much read them all, and Mary is so desperate
for attention I sometimes wonder if he isn't locked away in a janitorial
closet with no human contact. Then I realize I'm actually expending
thought on Mary and turn my mind to something more interesting, like
determining which wall in my office has the fastest drying paint.
--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive
Aratzio
'Ratz Slaps forehead and does dance of shame.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 21:11:48 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:11:10 -0700, Aratzio
Post by Aratzio
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by Brand0n h3x
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know
how to kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Pizzaguru accepts his shiny new k0oK award! Encore!
...and so is misreading the From: header.
Pizzaboi, BrandDumb like there is a whole lot of difference.
Maybe I should do some Alexa/martha/dorothy/msmanners/ froggeries and
write them some love letters?

Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 23:10:55 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:11:10 -0700, Aratzio
Post by Aratzio
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by Brand0n h3x
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know
how to kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Pizzaguru accepts his shiny new k0oK award! Encore!
...and so is misreading the From: header.
Pizzaboi, BrandDumb like there is a whole lot of difference.
Maybe I should do some Alexa/martha/dorothy/msmanners/ froggeries and
write them some love letters?
Geez, how many fags are in AUK?

Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 22:46:10 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by Brand0n h3x
In article
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Pizzaguru accepts his shiny new k0oK award! Encore!
...and so is misreading the From: header.
Pizzaboi, BrandDumb like there is a whole lot of difference.
Again, I am so famous I have no idea who you are.

Never heard of you before even once.

Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 22:44:00 UTC
OMG, is it really another loser from AUK talking nothing?

Of course it is.

Daedalus
2004-08-09 15:12:20 UTC
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
<Hexinator>

"Not even I know what I'm talking about, but I had to pipe in."
Post by Brand0n h3x
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
"I spend so much time posting the shittiest usenet around, I don't
really notice too many people"
Post by Brand0n h3x
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
"I'm actually telling the truth for once and it makes me sound cool. I
can barely read the rudimentary fag lames that I post all day."

(Note to Brandi - There have only been about 50 threads in the last
month with 'Ping Bookman' in the subject, you dipshit)
Post by Brand0n h3x
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
"I'm trying to use that logic thing that people are always telling me
about. I just call it bullshit."
Post by Brand0n h3x
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
"This is my only skill so I better do it well. I think it helps if I
claim everyone else sucks but me before I demonstrate how much I suck
at flaming."
Post by Brand0n h3x
Go look at my picture, you fag.
"Wow, I had a hard time thinking up all that stuff to write before
calling you a fag. Well, that pretty much ends my posting ability."
Post by Brand0n h3x
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
"Feel my tewwible fwames! I said you were gay and you couldn't get
laid! Bahahahahahaha! I am the greatest flamer ever!!!!"

</Hexinator>

Jade
Brandon Hex
2004-08-09 22:42:20 UTC
Post by Daedalus
(Note to Brandi - There have only been about 50 threads in the last
month with 'Ping Bookman' in the subject, you dipshit)
Who? Is he important to you, yah fat bitch.

Is he yer widdle boyfriend.

You make it sound like I read AUK.

That's NG is a waste of typos and so is everybody in it.

Only losers read AUK.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 02:48:09 UTC
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Whew... nice meltdown, k0oK. Wanna pull out all stops and threaten to kick
someone's ass or are you one of those "sweet" or "submissive" types who just
can't muster the cajones to tell people what you really think?
--
The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one" - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:***@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year'" - Raymond "Fathead" Karczewski
Confession ID: <news:***@news.west.earthlink.net>

"I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
Confession ID: <news:***@4ax.com>

"Of Course I am a kook!" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
Confession ID: <news:***@posting.google.com>

"I have been drinking like this for 40 years" - Stephen "Varnish" Vanier
Confession ID: <news:7JWKc.99$***@news.uswest.net>
Brandon Hex
2004-08-10 05:44:48 UTC
Post by Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Whew... nice meltdown, k0oK. Wanna pull out all stops and threaten to kick
someone's ass or are you one of those "sweet" or "submissive" types who just
can't muster the cajones to tell people what you really think?
Got any kids?

Meltdown. I wonder who wrote the rules for you kooks.

Cause I make my own. Unlike any of you bitches.

Nemesis
2004-08-10 04:56:07 UTC
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:44:48 -0600, ***@haw.com (Brandon Hex) with the
help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally able to
Post by Brand0n h3x
See, this is what I am talking about
You know who I am, but I don't know who you are.
I've never heard of you ever. Not even once.
So it fits that you give out awards to people more important than you are.
Just like all AUK users, you can't flame for shit but you sure know how to
kiss yer pals asses.
Go look at my picture, you fag.
When was the last time you got laid?
bet it was years ago.
Whew... nice meltdown, k0oK. Wanna pull out all stops and threaten to kick
someone's ass or are you one of those "sweet" or "submissive" types who just
can't muster the cajones to tell people what you really think?
Got any kids?
Meltdown. I wonder who wrote the rules for you kooks.
Cause I make my own. Unlike any of you bitches.
And you still lose by them rules, can't get any lower than that.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 02:45:37 UTC
Post by Brand0n h3x
blah, blah, blah
Those awards are bias.
And you're a k0oK. Hell, isn't it?

Meat-->Plow
2004-08-08 13:23:49 UTC
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:10:04 GMT, Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
KOOK OF THE MONTH
-----------------
The winner is... RUSSELL B. WATERS!
Russell B. Waters . . . . 15
Brian "Yoda" Sterling . . 8
none of the above . . . . 3
Well done, PizzaKKKook. And to think that most of those people voted
for you *before* you revealed that you're a White Supremacist!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well Done indeed, Rusty the Ass Sprinkler.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
BUSTED URINAL AWARD
-------------------
The winner is... the USENET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!
Yes . . 26
No . . 0
Please post at least 50,000 lines of screed proving that I'm Chris
Caputo in reply to this post, foamers!
If you want Usenet foam, you know where to roam. Just x-post to the warez.d
group.
TheApostle
2004-08-09 00:02:44 UTC
Glory ye on this holy date Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:23:49 -0400
It came to pass when Meat-->Plow <***@petitmorte.net>
Hast spoken it in <***@4ax.com>
And thee said unto news:alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d
::
::>BUSTED URINAL AWARD
::>-------------------
::>
::>The winner is... the USENET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!
::>
::> Yes . . 26
::> No . . 0
::>
::>Please post at least 50,000 lines of screed proving that I'm Chris
::>Caputo in reply to this post, foamers!
::
::
::If you want Usenet foam, you know where to roam. Just x-post to the warez.d
::group.
::

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now there is something the UFF should stick in their sig files.

- --

                        ''~``
                       ( o o )
 +----------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
 |       ©1996 - 2003 This Post Has Been Created     |
 |           Exclusively For This Newsgroup |
 | Do Not Edit or Alter. |
 | |
 | The path of the righteous man is beset on all |
 | sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the |
 | tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the |
 | name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak |
 | through the valley of darkness for he is truly |
 | his brother's keeper and the finder of lost |
 | children. And I will strike down upon thee |
 | with great vengeance and furious anger those |
 | who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. |
 | And you will know my name is the Lord when I |
 | lay my vengeance upon thee. |
 | |
 | - Ezekiel 25:17 |
 | |
| I would like to appologise in advance to anyone |
| who is offended by this post, please add to your |
| kill file to avoid any further offence :-) |
| - TheApostle |
 |  Hex Decimal UIN 32353338303233 |
 |                  .oooO                            |
 |                  ( ) Oooo.                    |
 +-------------------\ (----( )--------------------+
                      \_)    ) /
                             (_/
C.R. Osterwald
yourself!
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2004-08-08 20:59:01 UTC
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler <***@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in news:cf5532$2o0$***@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

A.Fn added by request.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to
announce the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.
KOOK OF THE MONTH
-----------------
The winner is... RUSSELL B. WATERS!
Russell B. Waters . . . . 15
Brian "Yoda" Sterling . . 8
none of the above . . . . 3
Well done, PizzaKKKook. And to think that most of those people voted
for you *before* you revealed that you're a White Supremacist!
If I'm ever in Iowa, I'll be sure to ask for you to deliver to our next
NAACP meeting.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
COWARD OF THE MONTH
-------------------
The winner is... ALEXA CAMERON!
Alexa Cameron . . . . . . . . 9
Raymond Ronald Karczewski . . 8
Kadaitcha Man . . . . . . . . 7
Brandon Hex . . . . . . . . . 3
Harry Ballsac . . . . . . . . 1
none of the above . . . . . . 0
Pleace to be denying that you exist in your HUGE MOLTEN acceptance
speech, nutjob!
ALLHALE Tequila Tits!
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
GOLDEN KILLFILE
---------------
The winners are... LYNNE "HOOFPRINTS" LYONS!
Yes . . 22
No . . 2
Don't take it out on the horsies, equine molester.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
...and ALAN PALMER!
Yes . . 15
No . . 4
Congratulations to sci.psychology.psychotherapy on producing two of
the most tedious kooks ever seen!
JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD
The winner is... EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!
Edmond Heinz Wollmann . . 18
Russell B. Waters . . . . 9
none of the above . . . . 2
Congratulations, Heinzieeeeeeeeee! Just how pathetic does one have to
be to be twice as pathetic as a pathetic stalking pizzaboi, and also
to win a total of 39 AUK awards? About as pathetic as you are, I
suppose.
Don't forget the other two awards named after Wollkook in AA:

1. Ice Cream Cone Award
2. PF Changs Crab Wonton Award

He'll never win those but his whining ensures that there will always be
winners to slqap him around.
[...]
Hail to teh Chuckwheat.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
...and BRANDON HEX!
Yes . . 21
No . . 1
We couldn't give Mary an award without giving one to his sidekick too!
...and RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI!
Yes . . 21
No . . 4
This result is copyrighted, Kazoo. That means you're not allowed to
quote it for purposes of whining. Hell, isn't it?
I hear the other winners are going to sue you for defaming the award,
bRay.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD
------------------------------------
The winner is... STEPHEN P. VANIER!
Yes . . 23
No . . 1
Will you be displaying your Buddhatrophy on your Buddhashelf,
Buddhak00k?
KOOK KARD FIVE OF DIAMONDS
--------------------------
The winner is... CHARLES D. BOHNE!
25 votes
Sorry we couldn't seat you closer to your girlfriend Alexa, Bohnehead!
Hail AUK!
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
evaluates Raytard Murphy's skill as an astrologer.
Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
2004-08-09 02:24:31 UTC
In true kook fashion, I will top post my acceptance speech.
Well, what can I say?
You've all been with me for this long, you know what I'm capable. of.
I want to thank you for your votes, and support, and I want to let you know
I will continue to strive to not let you down.
When I was Clueless Newbie of the Month I attempted to be very clueless
indeed, and I believe I went above and beyond.
When I won Darth Bawl, well, did you ever see someone whine quite as much as
me?
My fellow award recipient, whom I "shared" the award with, was unable to
keep up and, I believe, completely left Usenet altogether.
And now, friends, fellow netizens, supporters and denigrators alike, I am
Kook of the Month.
I thank you, and I will strive to be just as kooky as I've always been.
Yours in Usenet,
Russell B Waters
--
Russell B Waters
***@gmail.com
(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Citizen_Cain
2004-08-09 05:36:13 UTC
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
In true kook fashion, I will top post my acceptance speech.
Not even trying anymore, are you Rusty?
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
Well, what can I say?
You've all been with me for this long, you know what I'm capable. of.
Extremely fuckery and stupidity?
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
I want to thank you for your votes, and support, and I want to let you know
I will continue to strive to not let you down.
When I was Clueless Newbie of the Month I attempted to be very clueless
indeed, and I believe I went above and beyond.
When I won Darth Bawl, well, did you ever see someone whine quite as much as
me?
My fellow award recipient, whom I "shared" the award with, was unable to
keep up and, I believe, completely left Usenet altogether.
And now, friends, fellow netizens, supporters and denigrators alike, I am
Kook of the Month.
I thank you, and I will strive to be just as kooky as I've always been.
Yours in Usenet,
Russell B Waters
Can you start by stabbing yourself with an AIDS-infected needle?
(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
2004-08-09 03:12:37 UTC
Post by Citizen_Cain
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
In true kook fashion, I will top post my acceptance speech.
Not even trying anymore, are you Rusty?
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
Well, what can I say?
You've all been with me for this long, you know what I'm capable. of.
Extremely fuckery and stupidity?
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
I want to thank you for your votes, and support, and I want to let you
know
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
I will continue to strive to not let you down.
When I was Clueless Newbie of the Month I attempted to be very clueless
indeed, and I believe I went above and beyond.
When I won Darth Bawl, well, did you ever see someone whine quite as
much
Post by Citizen_Cain
as
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
me?
My fellow award recipient, whom I "shared" the award with, was unable to
keep up and, I believe, completely left Usenet altogether.
And now, friends, fellow netizens, supporters and denigrators alike, I am
Kook of the Month.
I thank you, and I will strive to be just as kooky as I've always been.
Yours in Usenet,
Russell B Waters
Can you start by stabbing yourself with an AIDS-infected needle?
I'd like to add something to this post, it seems that, while I was typing my
acceptance speech, I seem to have inadvertently stabbed myself with an
AIDS-infected needle.
Things like this sometimes happen, I'll try to deal with it as best I can.
And I'll be sure to keep you all posted on how the situation progresses.
Yours,
Rusty
(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Meat-->Plow
Spoken like the true KoTM you are, Rusty.
Peter J Ross
2004-08-09 15:29:15 UTC
On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:24:31 -0500, Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
In true kook fashion, I will top post my acceptance speech.
Well, what can I say?
You can say:

"I apologise for being a racist real-life stalker who fucks dogs."
Post by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
You've all been with me for this long, you know what I'm capable. of.
I want to thank you for your votes, and support, and I want to let you know
I will continue to strive to not let you down.
When I was Clueless Newbie of the Month I attempted to be very clueless
indeed, and I believe I went above and beyond.
When I won Darth Bawl, well, did you ever see someone whine quite as much as
me?
My fellow award recipient, whom I "shared" the award with, was unable to
keep up and, I believe, completely left Usenet altogether.
And now, friends, fellow netizens, supporters and denigrators alike, I am
Kook of the Month.
I thank you, and I will strive to be just as kooky as I've always been.
Yours in Usenet,
Russell B Waters
"I *meant* to win the award" doesn't work, PizzaKKKook. Please try
hard.
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 21:07:19 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:29:15 +0000, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
Except for the HL&S and the Hammer of Thor (are these the only awards in
their kind?).

Peter J Ross
2004-08-10 00:30:46 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
They are, but if plans for the Major Arcana of the Kook Tarot Deck
come to anything, there may be 21 or 22 new offices for
highly-regarded kookologists to win.

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-10 01:38:53 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:30:46 +0000, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
Can you be more explicit on the subject?

It sounds appealing.

Peter J Ross
2004-08-10 02:27:04 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
Here's the start of the discussion:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?th=431740f2bc83bf6e&seekm=8MxNc.3986%24ju6.969%40twister.rdc-kc.rr.com#link14>

And the latest post in the thread was a few hours ago:

Ideas welcome!

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-10 03:05:34 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:27:04 +0000, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
I'll have to peruse them tarot cards before, seems there's a lot of types
running around.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 09:02:32 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:10:04 +0000, Friendly
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
The winner is... DR. FLONKENSTEIN!
Yes . . 27
No . . 0
A truly epoch-making result! I think this is the only unanimous vote
*ever* for this award when there's been any option on the ballot other
than "Yes", and nobody deserves it more than my GRATE MENTOR, without
whose guidance I might never have found my way to AUK. Well done, O MIGHTY
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead into
believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that DNA
is a disease. All my gratitude goes to the long list of people who
contributed and still contribute to the entertainment the theatre of
Usenet really is. Thanks to all of you!!!! And let's continue the fun!

C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-09 13:51:46 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
[...]
Congratulations, Doc F! Well deserved. And I'll bet 100 quatloos that
both of them still don't understand what the word "troll" means.

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 20:44:07 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 07:51:46 -0600, C.R. Osterwald
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
[...]
Thnax Carl/David, but I owe a lot to you for this award. And I'm glad
afaab and auk are finding a lot of similarities.

Ein Prosit für Carl(sberg)!!!
-=-=-=-=-

Aratzio
2004-08-09 14:28:07 UTC
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:02:32 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
[...]
Even though I am the FNG here it appears this was a long overdue award
to one of the more outstanding trolls of usenet. Please accept my most
hearty congratulations and if I could I'd stand for a round in the
house in your honor. Long live the CEO!

'Ratz
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 20:49:52 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 07:28:07 -0700, Aratzio
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
[...]
You have now sneakingly been enlisted on the black payroll of Alcatroll
Labs Inc (we possess +30% shares of Bechtel), just like our improtant
collaborator Carl. I have to admit that without your inspiring comments I
would never have reached the point where I am now.

I don't know how to thank you!

Aratzio
*blush*
Citizen_Cain
2004-08-09 15:08:19 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:10:04 +0000, Friendly
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
The winner is... DR. FLONKENSTEIN!
Yes . . 27
No . . 0
A truly epoch-making result! I think this is the only unanimous vote
*ever* for this award when there's been any option on the ballot other
than "Yes", and nobody deserves it more than my GRATE MENTOR, without
whose guidance I might never have found my way to AUK. Well done, O MIGHTY
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead into
believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that DNA
is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
DrPostman
2004-08-09 15:40:27 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead into
believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that DNA
is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.
C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-09 16:17:27 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead into
believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that DNA
is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
Bookman
2004-08-09 19:22:42 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead into
believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that DNA
is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
Is she still k'laming that you can "catch it from posting to Usenet"?

ESL!
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 20:59:33 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:22:42 +0000, Bookman
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by DrPostman
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
Is she still k'laming that you can "catch it from posting to Usenet"?
ESL!
Always use a proxy on Usenet, it masquerades you DNA code into that of a
long extinguished dinosaur!

And Chuckweasle will have great difficulties to find some one to "deport"
a dinosaur.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 20:57:09 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:17:27 -0600, C.R. Osterwald
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought
I would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling
Bonehead into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into
believing that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be
that stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
ALL TEH AEILINS HAVE INVETCED US WIHT DNA!!!!!!!!!
-=-=-=-=-

Bookman
2004-08-09 21:08:59 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought
I would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling
Bonehead into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into
believing that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be
that stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
ALL TEH AEILINS HAVE INVETCED US WIHT DNA!!!!!!!!!-
ALL YUOR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!+!!!!!
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
-=-=-=-=-
C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-09 21:14:56 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought
I would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling
Bonehead into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into
believing that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be
that stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
ALL TEH AEILINS HAVE INVETCED US WIHT DNA!!!!!!!!!-
ALL YUOR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!+!!!!!
SOMEONE SENT UP US THE BOMB!!!!!!!!#!!!!!

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
Dr. Flonkenstein

Citizen_Cain
Damn aelins. I bet they don't even have green cards, either!
Lionel
2004-08-10 01:35:46 UTC
Kibo informs me that "Citizen_Cain"
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought
I would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling
Bonehead into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into
believing that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be
that stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
ALL TEH AEILINS HAVE INVETCED US WIHT DNA!!!!!!!!!
Damn aelins. I bet they don't even have green cards, either!
No, I believe that the government issues them grey cards...
Citizen_Cain

But what about TEH AYNUL PROHBEENG?
Aratzio
No, I believe that the government issues them as corn dogs...
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-08-10 02:43:57 UTC
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:17:27 -0600, "C.R. Osterwald" <***@dev.null>
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead into
believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that DNA
is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
Alexa, but she got over that and is all better now.
She's now claiming everyone is sick with a terminal disease, except
herself, of course.
We caught it from posting to Usenet. It's Scalar Interferometer Donut
Syndrome, also known as "SIDS".

Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 20:55:59 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:40:27 +0000, DrPostman
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead
into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing
that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
She has DNB now, a lesser agressive form of the virus.

Aratzio
2004-08-09 21:54:30 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead
into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing
that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
She has DNB now, a lesser agressive form of the virus.
The DNC is much more liberal form than DNB or DNA.
However the RBC is a much more conservative form of RNA or RNB.
Aratzio
2004-08-09 22:33:25 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead
into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing
that DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
She has DNB now, a lesser agressive form of the virus.
The DNC is much more liberal form than DNB or DNA.
However the RBC is a much more conservative form of RNA or RNB.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
RNC not RBC, DAMN
Dr. Flonkenstein

Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 20:54:50 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:08:19 -0700, Citizen_Cain
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
TORLL!
I'm truly honored by this much coveted award, though I never thought I
would get that many votes. Anyway it was great fun trolling Bonehead
into believing I'm working for the mossad, and Alexa into believing that
DNA is a disease.
Someone actually thought DNA was a disease??? Who the hell would be that
stupid?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:xox%40xxx.xxx+dna&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=236jf0l0hlsng0ovqsbipk9ui2nbbvqe65%404ax.com&rnum=6

http://groups.google.it/groups?q=author:xox%40xxx.xxx+dna&hl=it&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=2q3lf0h6kl903r0tdb82u2dbvqea9esueo%404ax.com&rnum=4

She must have a clue about each of her previous personalities stupidity,
so she keeps morphing all the time.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-09 09:15:02 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:10:04 +0000, Friendly
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to announce
the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.
KOOK OF THE MONTH
-----------------
The winner is... RUSSELL B. WATERS!
Russell B. Waters . . . . 15
Brian "Yoda" Sterling . . 8
none of the above . . . . 3
Well done, PizzaKKKook. And to think that most of those people voted for
you *before* you revealed that you're a White Supremacist!
Yeah, Rusty. Take that shiny k00k award, you merited it!
COWARD OF THE MONTH
-------------------
The winner is... ALEXA CAMERON!
Alexa Cameron . . . . . . . . 9
Raymond Ronald Karczewski . . 8
Kadaitcha Man . . . . . . . . 7
Brandon Hex . . . . . . . . . 3
Harry Ballsac . . . . . . . . 1
none of the above . . . . . . 0
Pleace to be denying that you exist in your HUGE MOLTEN acceptance speech,
nutjob!
Hi Alexa!

You can run but you can't hide (behind your endles sockpuppets). How is
your DNA?
GOLDEN KILLFILE
---------------
The winners are... LYNNE "HOOFPRINTS" LYONS!
Yes . . 22
No . . 2
...and ALAN PALMER!
Yes . . 15
No . . 4
Congratulations to sci.psychology.psychotherapy on producing two of the
most tedious kooks ever seen!
Hey Goofy, do you still those hardcopies of those post you are going to
present as evidence in court?
JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD
The winner is... EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!
Edmond Heinz Wollmann . . 18
Russell B. Waters . . . . 9
none of the above . . . . 2
Congratulations, Heinzieeeeeeeeee! Just how pathetic does one have to be
to be twice as pathetic as a pathetic stalking pizzaboi, and also to win
a total of 39 AUK awards? About as pathetic as you are, I suppose.
Eddie is still the MASTER K00K of them all!
PALMJOB PADDLE
--------------
The winner is... GEORGE HAMMOND!
Yes . . 23
No . . 0
Since my girlfriend, unlike yours, isn't retarded, she voted for you
too, Spammond!
Do you have a scientific proof of the existence of heaven and hell too?

In any case the fact you're a net.loon doesn't have to be proven.
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
The winner is... DR. FLONKENSTEIN!
Yes . . 27
No . . 0
A truly epoch-making result! I think this is the only unanimous vote
*ever* for this award when there's been any option on the ballot other
than "Yes", and nobody deserves it more than my GRATE MENTOR, without
whose guidance I might never have found my way to AUK. Well done, O
MIGHTY TORLL!
VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD
The winners are... BRIAN "YODA" STERLING!
Yes . . 18
No . . 1
Yoda seems to have run into the hills theyse days!
...and RUDOLF X!
Yes . . 11
No . . 5
Congratulations to both of these well-spanked loons!
BUSTED URINAL AWARD
-------------------
The winner is... the USENET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!
Yes . . 26
No . . 0
Please post at least 50,000 lines of screed proving that I'm Chris
Caputo in reply to this post, foamers!
The winner is... DEREK "EXTREMEONE" LAWRENCE!
Yes . . 25
No . . 0
Well done, Mary! Why don't we all celebrate your victory with the
tuneful sound of plonkers strummed in close harmony?
Hi Mary!

Braggin about (f)laming while using stolen oneliners is what you get
kicked for eventually.
ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET
-----------------------------
The winner is... ALEXA CAMERON!
Yes . . 29
No . . 0
Hi Alexa! Did you have remotely-viewed precognition of this result?
I expect HUGE POOLS OF MOLTEN DENIAL!
TAR & FEATHERS
--------------
The winners are... CHARLES D. BOHNE!
Yes . . 26
No . . 1
Well done, Chuckweasel!
Where's my lawsuit, impotent whiner?
...and BRANDON HEX!
Yes . . 21
No . . 1
We couldn't give Mary an award without giving one to his sidekick too!
...and RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI!
Yes . . 21
No . . 4
This result is copyrighted, Kazoo. That means you're not allowed to
quote it for purposes of whining. Hell, isn't it?
72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD
------------------------------------
The winner is... STEPHEN P. VANIER!
Yes . . 23
No . . 1
Will you be displaying your Buddhatrophy on your Buddhashelf,
Buddhak00k?
I hope his acceptance speech will be very much "Enlightned"!
KOOK KARD FIVE OF DIAMONDS
--------------------------

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 02:44:15 UTC
"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <***@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in
message news:cf5532$2o0$***@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

Hi Varnisher! Just wanted to congratulate you on winning this prestigious
award. Do you wish to make an acceptance speech or will you embrace your
award in silent, intoxicated contemplation?
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to
announce the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.
<snip>

svanier
2004-08-10 02:59:23 UTC
Post by Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Hi Varnisher! Just wanted to congratulate you on winning this prestigious
award. Do you wish to make an acceptance speech or will you embrace your
award in silent, intoxicated contemplation?
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to
announce the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.
*****SPV.......Hey I just want to see your face when I am shown to be
the real thing. Will you promise to come bay and be available when the
real awards come out and they show that I am the real thing.

You see there was Gurdjieff and Osho and all the rest, but I am going to
hold out for the big prize. I think I can pull all this fantastic shit
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
after 5 years they can throw their hat in the ring and say, "Let's do
it." I think that my approach will win the day because I have only one
thing in mind and that is to create an environment that can support a
Golden Age.

Now you guys can shit me or point fingers at me or you can just give me
some time and I will prove myself. I am saying if you just give me a
chance I can pull this off.

So what are you going to do, fight a guy trying to make a Golden Age of
10,000 years of creativity without war or crime? Just growth and
expansion. I want to show you but I need you to give me an open mind
and a chance. I have miracles upon miracles to show you. They are
showering about you all the time but you miss them in your sleep. But
now you have a guide and I am trying to guide you. Just give me a
chance and you will see miracle upon miracles and Heaven for your taking.
C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-10 03:17:45 UTC
Post by svanier
Post by Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Hi Varnisher! Just wanted to congratulate you on winning this prestigious
award. Do you wish to make an acceptance speech or will you embrace your
award in silent, intoxicated contemplation?
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to
announce the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.
*****SPV.......Hey I just want to see your face when I am shown to be
the real thing. Will you promise to come bay and be available when the
real awards come out and they show that I am the real thing.
Like your bogus claims that crime is down in the Denver area, Veneer?

You keep running away from that one.

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-10 03:18:58 UTC
Post by svanier
[...]
Silly me, I forgot to offer congratulations on a fine acceptance speech.

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
svanier
2004-08-10 04:58:21 UTC
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by svanier
[...]
****SPV.....I love you guys that are proven wrong already and just can't
wait for me to rub your nose in your own piss. Just wait. You will see
and boy oh boy will I enjoy just proving you jerky nerds wrong.

You guys on this run are all dorks.
/*-9
2004-08-10 05:07:07 UTC
****SPV You guys on this run are all dorks.
and you're the dorkmeister?
Aratzio
2004-08-10 03:21:54 UTC
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:59:23 -0600, svanier
Post by svanier
Post by Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Hi Varnisher! Just wanted to congratulate you on winning this prestigious
award. Do you wish to make an acceptance speech or will you embrace your
award in silent, intoxicated contemplation?
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Despite all prognostications of TEOTWAWKI, the time has come to
announce the results of the July 2004 Usenet Kook Awards.
*****SPV.......Hey I just want to see your face when I am shown to be
the real thing. Will you promise to come bay and be available when the
real awards come out and they show that I am the real thing.
Dood, you show up on the radar as anything but a k00k and I will
personally drag every AUK minion I ccan find to a stage to kiss your
ass. But guess what fruitloop, it will never happen, why you ask?
Easy, you are a complete clueless knob job.
Post by svanier
You see there was Gurdjieff and Osho and all the rest, but I am going to
hold out for the big prize. I think I can pull all this fantastic shit
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
after 5 years they can throw their hat in the ring and say, "Let's do
it." I think that my approach will win the day because I have only one
thing in mind and that is to create an environment that can support a
Golden Age.
Never did answer why Crime was up in England, Canada, California and
Denver. Seems you are like all kooks, just ignore any detail that does
not fit your k00ky theories and press on like it never happened.
Post by svanier
Now you guys can shit me or point fingers at me or you can just give me
some time and I will prove myself. I am saying if you just give me a
chance I can pull this off.
Translation:
I still have some rubes on the hook and you guys may blow the scam
Post by svanier
So what are you going to do, fight a guy trying to make a Golden Age of
10,000 years of creativity without war or crime? Just growth and
expansion. I want to show you but I need you to give me an open mind
and a chance. I have miracles upon miracles to show you. They are
showering about you all the time but you miss them in your sleep. But
now you have a guide and I am trying to guide you. Just give me a
chance and you will see miracle upon miracles and Heaven for your taking.
One miracle, just one, make Daiperboi shut the fuck up.

'Ratz
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-10 03:32:45 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:21:54 -0700, Aratzio
Post by Aratzio
[...]
In that case I will become a blind disciple of him.
Post by Aratzio
'Ratz

svanier
2004-08-10 04:10:12 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Never did answer why Crime was up in England, Canada, California and
Denver. Seems you are like all kooks, just ignore any detail that does
not fit your k00ky theories and press on like it never happened.
****SPV......First I said in the United States not in one specific area.
Crime was down 3.1% last year which takes it over down 60% by FBI
Records. Now what is your bitch. You find one city that is up and I am
wrong? You just wait and see. You are barking up the wrong tree maggot.
/*-9
2004-08-10 04:24:26 UTC
****SPV...... You are barking up the wrong tree maggot.
barking maggots?
wait, lemme get my
camera

i knew genetic engineering
was advancing, but you think
they'd work on something
more important
/*-9
2004-08-10 04:29:26 UTC
Post by Aratzio
One miracle, just one, make Daiperboi shut the fuck up.
the miracle is that he's not in
a mental institution

but of course, you know that he
doesn't talk this way at the
grocery store
svanier
2004-08-10 03:24:03 UTC
Post by svanier
[...]
****SPV.......Hey Stephen, I will if you will. I will give you a chance
if you can pull it off with good results all the time and because the
crime is dropping, I am willing to risk some of my assest and some of my
resources to let you have a chance. You got crime to drop 60% and that
is a miracle. And I want to see more. If you keep showing me more not
only will I not say a word but I will tell all my friends to watch and
keep their mouth shut. I will tell all the churches to watch and all
the Ashrams to watch and I will keep it all in the USA and only to those
outside the USA that can be trusted with the truth. If you are really
the Right hand of God then I will surrender but first you must bury my
disblief in miracles, and so many miracles that nobody can bitch, piss
or moan.

*****SPV......I accept. Just wait, watch and be prepared to change your
beliefs for beliefs are not fact and beliefs are not the truth. They
are fillers to fill in the gaps. So be prepared to get ride of your
silly beliefs and keep the turth that you from experience.
Peter J Ross
2004-08-10 03:37:17 UTC
Post by svanier
Post by svanier
[...]
Thank you for accepting your award with two separate personalities,
Veneer.

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
svanier
****SPV.......You can't even spell my name right.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-10 04:31:31 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:09:00 -0600, svanier
Post by svanier
****SPV.......You can't even spell my name right.
Veneer is your name you'll have to live with. It's put up or shup up, this
is Usenet after all.

/*-9
after all what ?
Peter J Ross
2004-08-10 04:21:15 UTC
Post by svanier
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by svanier
Post by svanier
[...]
Sorry. I'll try to do better in future, Varnisher.

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 05:08:24 UTC
Post by svanier
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by svanier
Post by svanier
[...]
Veneer, Varnisher, whats the difference? You are you, and no matter how
much varnish you drink, you can't run (or stagger) away from who you are.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 05:07:04 UTC
Post by svanier
Post by svanier
[...]
Talking to yourself again, Varnisher?

Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-10 03:31:29 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:59:23 -0600, svanier
*****SPV.......Hey I just want to see your face when I am shown to be the
real thing.
Ohhhh noooo, peleeeeeeuuuze!!!!

2004-08-10 03:30:30 UTC
Post by svanier
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
isnt it the devil that promises people all they want
if only they obey him?

arf meow arf
svanier
2004-08-10 03:52:08 UTC
Post by edens rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
Post by svanier
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
isnt it the devil that promises people all they want
if only they obey him?
arf meow arf
****SPV.......You see how dense you are. I don't want anyone to obey
me. I just want you to listen with an open mind. I don't want to rule
anyone. I don't even want to rule a woman in bed. I want creativity
and that means freedom of expression. I am not the Devil. That is the
truth. I am not Jesus. I am Stephen. I did what he did and I did what
Osho did and I did what Buddha did and I did what Gurdjieff did and that
was to learn to face myself and Master myself.

All I want you guys to do is look at what I am looking at and grow with
me because I have found how to mature the human machine faster and
quicker than anyone every before.
Jubert McVeigle
2004-08-10 03:55:26 UTC
Moonshine?
edens rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
2004-08-10 04:04:09 UTC
Post by svanier
[...]
and earn a hundred bucks a day

arf meow arf
C.R. Osterwald
2004-08-10 04:08:33 UTC
Post by svanier
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
isnt it the devil that promises people all they want
if only they obey him?
arf meow arf
****SPV.......You see how dense you are. I don't want anyone to obey
me. I just want you to listen with an open mind. I don't want to rule
anyone. I don't even want to rule a woman in bed. I want creativity
and that means freedom of expression. I am not the Devil. That is the
truth. I am not Jesus. I am Stephen. I did what he did and I did what
Osho did and I did what Buddha did and I did what Gurdjieff did and that
was to learn to face myself and Master myself.
Still running from the facts about higher crime rates?
Post by svanier
All I want you guys to do is look at what I am looking at and grow with
me because I have found how to mature the human machine faster and
quicker than anyone every before.
You assume much, Veneer.

-=-=-=-=-

* Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler
svanier
2004-08-10 04:59:39 UTC
Post by svanier
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
isnt it the devil that promises people all they want
if only they obey him?
arf meow arf
****SPV.......You see how dense you are. I don't want anyone to obey
me. I just want you to listen with an open mind. I don't want to rule
anyone. I don't even want to rule a woman in bed. I want creativity
and that means freedom of expression. I am not the Devil. That is the
truth. I am not Jesus. I am Stephen. I did what he did and I did what
Osho did and I did what Buddha did and I did what Gurdjieff did and that
was to learn to face myself and Master myself.
Still running from the facts about higher crime rates?
********SPV.....Higher crime where? You show me the facts. First, I am
talking only about the USA. Second I am talking about the entire USA
and not just a city here or there.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-08-10 04:15:18 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:52:08 -0600, svanier
Post by svanier
Post by svanier
off. I think that people will read my words and be moved by the truth
and the earthy way I come across and will do what I ask and that is just
to watch for 5 years without giving a dime or doing a thing and then
isnt it the devil that promises people all they want if only they obey
him?
arf meow arf
****SPV.......You see how dense you are.
No, that's your shiny new k00k award.
Post by svanier
I don't want anyone to obey me.
That's what Freud calls 'Die Verneinung'.
Post by svanier
I just want you to listen with an open mind.
Indeed, the one that is open for humor and the comical clownesque figure
you're representing.
Post by svanier
I don't want to rule anyone.
Verneinung doubled.
Post by svanier
I don't even want to rule a woman in bed.
Maybe that's why you're posting here.
Post by svanier
I want creativity and that
means freedom of expression.
You are even free to make a total fool out of yourself!
Post by svanier
I am not the Devil.
We (TINW) would never have dared to elect the "Devil" for a k00k award.
Post by svanier
That is the truth.
That is an extremely unverifiabke statement.
Post by svanier
am not Jesus.
Is my wonderful cat Minouche.
Post by svanier
I am Stephen. I did what he did and I did
what Osho did
If you're talking about autoerotical situations you should go into some
onanist self supporting group.
Post by svanier
and I did what Buddha did
Did Buddha post silly messages on usenet?
Post by svanier
and I did what Gurdjieff did
Gurjieff was a major fraud and a con artist.
Post by svanier
and that was to
learn to face myself and Master myself.
For you "bringing some variation in your sex life" must be changing from
your right hand to the left one.
Post by svanier
All I want you guys to do is look at what I am looking at
EEREUUW!!!
Post by svanier
and grow with me
BEUEUEUERKKKK!!!
Post by svanier
because I have found how to mature the human machine faster and quicker
than anyone every before.
wnaker!

svanier
2004-08-10 05:00:51 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
wnaker!
****SPV.....You are just jealous. I've been called worse, but wait.
Wen Crime drops to about down 80% from it high in 1992 you can just kiss
my ass.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 05:15:01 UTC
Post by svanier
I have found how to mature the human machine faster and
quicker than anyone every before.
Maturation and aging one's self are two different things. It seems apparent
that you have aged yourself while simultaneously (and preemtively)
preserving yourself with a strict regimen of varnish consumption, but any
hints of maturity are obscured by your solvent dithered behavior.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 05:05:17 UTC
Post by svanier
[...]
If you do that, a couple of guys in blue uniforms will arrest you.
Post by svanier
So what are you going to do, fight a guy trying to make a Golden Age of
10,000 years of creativity without war or crime? Just growth and
expansion. I want to show you but I need you to give me an open mind
and a chance. I have miracles upon miracles to show you. They are
showering about you all the time but you miss them in your sleep. But
now you have a guide and I am trying to guide you. Just give me a
chance and you will see miracle upon miracles and Heaven for your taking.
Wow, what did you rehease that or was it on the fly? Great acceptance
speech, Varnisher. Give him a and folks!

*crowd cheers*
*various whistles and horns*
*Varnisher staggers off stage and promptly passes out*

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-08-10 02:56:20 UTC
"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <***@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in
message news:cf5532$2o0$***@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

Well, you may not have won the Coward of the Month award, but you came
damned close and you will always have the distinction of being a CotM
nominee. You did win the Tar & Feathers award, so at least you aren't
walking away empty handed. Care to make an acceptance speech or file any
liens?
[...]
Or Jesus.